Monday, October 8, 2007

weddings and decision


Wedding vow is the most binding agreement any man and woman can enter into. Can one make mistake? Yes! but not this marriage vow....till death do us part. If buying or selling a house is a big decision, a vow made before God and Men is far more binding. It remains sacred whether we like it or not, whether people chicken out in their decision.

All of us have to be responsible for every decision that we make. So if I had made a bad one, I just have to carry on paying the price like a loan. If I am indebted to HDB, then whether I like this house or not now, I still have to pay via giro. Therefore, why is it that we can't just carry on and live with the bad decision???Why am I so upset watching the lives around me spining this way. Why? uhh..

Today, I am very deeply troubled.

No comments: