Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shaggy dog

No more dancing princess...it is "shaggy dog" and "below eight". She has been watching and chanting endlessly in the dawning hours. :(

I am happy that my blog has been quite a hit to friends close and far. So it is a pretty good way to be updated.

Yesterday, laoye and I attended his primary school friend's wedding. I was seated between 2 pregs, guess who eat more? ME! I think I kinda shock the guests as they watched me peeling one prawns after another! I keep telling myself to be on diet and yet my sinful nature always take over. "I always do the things that I do not want to do!" Do you?

"Oh...diet next Monday onwards..."
"relax lah...got 2 kids liao!"
"slim down then must buy more clothes..."
"mum likes me this way"
"got strength to carry princess"
These are my nonsense excuses. Please don't follow me. "A little sleep..a little...be a sluggard..."

My beloved brother used to tell me," Listen to what I say but don't follow what I do!"

No comments: