Monday, October 1, 2007

flower girl, ring bearer and me


I just said to my hubby," A we are now be like Susan and CS!" I was watching Shaggy Dog at 9pm, Jere was already asleep and Khloe said she wanted to sleep. I told her to "sleep lah". A while later, I realised that she was not in the hall with me (I can be a TV glue). Quickly, I went to ask Jeff who was doing work if he had seen Khloe(house like veri big). I went to their bedroom and found that my princess had gone to bed on her own! What an amazing scene!

By 10am, we cuddled at our sofa and munched mercilessly on potato chips/ foodless food! We beamed as we finally can sit and laze around like that!

So I am very delighted to announce that I am almost at par with my heroine Susan liao! Ha! Ha! Soon I can also watch video with my hubi too! just wait and see...

No comments: