Thursday, October 4, 2007

It is thursday

I am so excited to meet my girls tonite! I had gained so much doing and teaching the book " Power of Motherhood" by Nancy Campbell.

I had shared with Pastor that learning the principles and doing them are different. Acting in love and knowing that we ought to love our kids are almost world apart. She commented that many of us need to learn to love our kids when we start staying at home. How true. I had tot that I was loving my kids when I was working. Naturally with little contact points, kids are loveable. The interesting point is like dating and marriage...

Yesterday I also received a sms from my previous boss. He wondered if I had turned yellow staying at home! He is rite, better start exercising to be in "top" form and stay healthy by forsaking junk food and embrace "brown" food! Certainly have to keep up with read your bible, pray everday, pray everday and you'll grow grow grow!

Oh! yesterday Urban section also addressed on dressing at home...yup! will work on looking good even at home. I am now considering keeping T-shirts and shorts as sleepwear. So going to NTUC will require some tidying up.

No comments: