Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Faith Faith Jie Jie

It has been quite a while that Khloe has been chanting faith faith jie jie each time she sees anything in pink! I must give all glory to God that she is picking up at a rate that only God knows is best for her. Perhaps this is one time that it is good not to have any expectation on her and be super amazed that God is faithful no matter how unfaithful I am.(instead of training her with ABC, I am blogging!) WangShang will soon pass an edict for me if I do not "wise" up!

Oh a super nice news...yesterday I had the kids to pray for Jeff's trip to East Timor..I shared about the country and the kids had to pray for protection for dad and "he will not being drown..." prayed Jere. I had told them that dad needs to river cross so it might be dangerous...anyway...his trip is cancelled. I was kinda looking forward for him to be away for so many days and lead a life with 2 kids...trying to be funny again! So not time for me to be so adventurous. So that means that he gets to spend the public holidays with the kids and of course khloe's birthday! I was still figuring out how to explain to the kids about celebrating without Jeff. So be happy for me as we will get more time to be together.

In fact, I never think much about little time spent with kids until I noticed that those Saturday when Jeff has no meeting with Pastor in the morning. The whole Saturday is quite alot of time. So if any of you readers...who think that your hubby is always not around...think about the noble things that your hubby is doing..it will put a smile on your face. This is true when the bible mentions that your husband sits at the city gate in Proverbs. SO since such a wise man says so..shouldn't we heed his advice ladies?

No comments: