Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday morning

This morning, I left my comfort zone....behaved like an auntie. Let me tell you why...I left eastpoint at 8am, met the office crowd in the bus...squeezed in and of course...nice folks gave their seat for me as I was with my princess. Glad in t-shirt and shorts and a bun-up hair and slippers, I can't resist thinking how far I am to work on being a fashionable SAHM. Far from princess Khloe, who will insist on dressing up even at home. She refused plain stuff instead she would racksack the closet and picked those "outside" clothes. I felt ashamed with my lack of taste for myself whenever Khloe kicks a fuss for not being able to dress up!

At the market, I went to buy foodless food "roasted pork" as my life will be easier feeding my prince later in the afternoon. By the time I reached punggol, prince will be famished and hence will be cranky. So to give him what he wants for lunch will help me settle him while I will speed off into the kitchen dishing out some food for princess. Auntie life!

Anyway...such life of travelling will be ceasing soon. I am praying the seller will let us have the house ealier to renovate so that I can celebrate CNY like a "tai tai". So I want to thank my heavenly father for making all these possible. Without his divine order...I will be quite miserable. So my new life will begin a new chapter when I shift to Tampines! Yeah! Oh! I also want to thank all those who had prayed for us and my kids who had been diligently praying with me. Goodbye Auntie!

No comments: