Tuesday, October 9, 2007

dancing princesses


It has been 2 days in a row, Khloe has been watching "the 12 dancing princesses". I was trying to get her to be graceful and been tiptoeing around. Quite fun, as I have to recall my basic dancing poise.

I wanted to learn ballet when I was young instead my mum had signed me up for chinese folk dancing. My hubby often teased me to be a true blue "Chinatown" girl. Well...I grew up in China street, watched how pigs were slaughted amd skinned. Smelt the stench that arose from the burning every night if I sleep at 11plus. It was memorable. My best friend, Susan will come over to play barbie doll with me till 3plus..then we sleep. Or we will walk to boat Quay and chat, watched couples hug and hold hands together. We wondered we ever reached that day....sigh...would I be able to have the grace, patience and trust to allow my princess and prince to wonder till so late?? How will I be able to do it. Then Jeff's word will linger into my tot system"...Katie..it is by grace that we can raise a godly generation." So back to basic, trust God and keep His commands for this is my duty to Him.

Talking about true blue chinatown girl...I have a chi-na look, likes to wear Chi-na clothes and still likes to go chinatown! Can I give my kids a wonderful and at least fond memorable childhood? Do I have the courage to trust or chicken out by possessing them 24/7?

Yesterday, I also received a call from a ex-colleague and old good friend. We had gone partying togther while she was a graduate, I was on contract..... P had asked if I would like to return to work as a part-timer. So nice to be remembered. gota go..khloe is snatching the keyboard from me again

No comments: