Thursday, October 18, 2007

Duno why

I duno why I have been feeling blue. Been thinking about how to lead a happy life and a responsible life! Have you ever wonder why we are on earth for? For work and work and give birth and give birth? Maybe I shouldn't even start my sentences with "i". Rather who wants me to lead such a life? Isn't it "I"..so why am I still feeling so irresponsible about it? Perhaps I have not been conducting my life the right way..maybe the way "everyone else should" way...again will I be happy will I be free...

Tonight, I will be meeting my beautiful and fantastic 3 mothers! So awesome...so cool to meet and share our views about "Motherhood" in the Christian perspective. Then again...any other perspective will do for me? I am sure I sounded confused...actually it is troubled. SAHM does have space in mind and heart to ponder how to get our life straighten up.

Not that I am unhappy leading this life...I just believe that there is something more!

Got to think of Christmas party...where to invite people?....I told Jeff that maybe being a volunteer will be an open door for me to meet new people. In the first place...we have such things as new people and old people??? See how I have led my life so carelessly..people are always NEW! Isn't it? I wouldn't want to be labeled as old people! Will God see me as old people? Is my husband thinking that I am a old wife??

Talking rubbish???

3 comments:

Kev said...

Hey sis, I think you are stress and think too much liao... relax a bit. For all that you are going through, break them into parts, tackle the smaller and easier part, so that you get them out of the way, you can focus on the other parts.

Take things one at a time, it's easier that way. If you have to take more than one, then you need to ask God for more wisdom and enable you to handle them. Well, if you have HIM by your side, is there anything too difficult? We just need to tap on his power. Head back to the source...

Eudora said...

Hi all,
A book I read "Eat the Fat frogs first", teaches on tackling the bigger issues, or the issues that we always procrastinate about. That way, all other issues are no big deal at all, and it can be a bonus and more pleasurable activity to look ahead after having eaten the "fat frogs" already.

My penny worth or tots to you...Eudora

Eudora said...

Hi all,
A book I read "Eat the Fat frogs first", teaches on tackling the bigger issues, or the issues that we always procrastinate about. That way, all other issues are no big deal at all, and it can be a bonus and more pleasurable activity to look ahead after having eaten the "fat frogs" already.

My penny worth or tots to you...Eudora