Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Funny

I am reading a book and find this one funny.
"Why didn't you call me" An adult asked an caucasian little girl.
Guess what was her reply?

Consider this statement made by a book I am also reading now,
"The psychological consequences of sinful behaviour should be experienced by the guilty." I totally agree that one should take responsibility over the choices made today or ever made and will make. Prayer changes things, sometimes it may help to turn things around, and sometimes it gets to the worst! So what? Does it change who the one we turn to for help? Since the answer is not what we want to hear or not willing to accept, does it change the fact about the person we had asked for help? The fact that we seek God should convince ourselves that HE has all the answer and HE is the best candidate to hear us out.

My point is. WHatever choices we make coupled with prayer will not make us escape the fact that we need to take personal responsibility. Hence be it a sinful choices....we have to be tough to stick with all the "shit" and go through whatever guilty or shattered dreams and still love the one who answers our prayer. There should NEVER be "Oh!! I had prayed and God told me to..." Instead I think a more responsible person should say, "I had prayed and am glad that God hears my prayers."

I am totally put off when we can't cope with bad choices made. fyi, I had bought a n old flat, need to start to refinance the 5 room, I am not working, have 2 kids, need to renovate....so how? Will it be a bad choice? My answer is NO! I will live by it and pray for all the good things to happen as a result of this decision I had made! Of course, I always tell my Lord, " never mind lah...don't be stress...if we can still be happy...we are already good advertisement for God!" Don't you agree?

No comments: