Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank God is Friday

Today, I will be visiting my mum. I love Friday as I can spend the afternoon with her and her grandchildren. Of course with the absence of my beloved dad. Every Friday, I will be reminded of days with him and Jere. Jere best "listenmate". Jere would rattle non stop and he would listen and joke with him....guess this will be jere's memory of him. What about Jere's memory of his mother - ME? Must build treasures box of love, joy, laughter and encouragement...so that when he is old, he can share these GOOD traits of me to his children! Tat's what I call nationbuilders, generation builders - SAHM! What a awesome task to complete...till death do us part with this responsibilities! sounds like wedding vows...rite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee.. impressed.. you have ur own blog! :)

am inspired to be a good SAHM!

Lizhen