Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wonders






I guess I must set my record rite! Just listing them down is the first step that I am taking for the month of October.




  1. cooking class demonstration for ladies...to prepare my singles how to win their boyfriends


  2. Garb swop or facial retreat.


  3. share on "finding the rite mate" or "Being the rite mate"...still thinking on the topic. I guess I have to address this issue to my ladies.


other matters to resolve asap





  1. testimony for anniversay


  2. baptism


  3. dinner treats with couples


So I think this month will be as usual busy. When was staying at home boring?!



I also figure out that I need to order my life in such a way that I can spend personal time with each of my kid. Only have two yet already struggling with time management. Wonder how will life be if I am still working! So Thank God for being able to stay at home. Yesterday at PM, I learnt that anytime is rite for us, but God's time is not anytime. So it is our choice to follow our own time or to choose His timing.

No comments: