Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

This year, I had the joy of celebrating Christmas and hosting a party at my brother's house! If I had insisted going to Taiwan with Jeff, we would have missed this wonderful experience of sharing the birth of Jesus with our 28 guests!

I also had the joy of sharing the Christmas story with Jere! I was lost of words due to the crowd of children in the room. I told them that Christmas is about the birthday of Jesus and not about Santa Claus! Jere added that it is also not about presents and Christmas tree! That night, in the car, I praised him for supporting me and taking his role seriously. I commended him for being responsible and guess what? It lasted till today when he came and added that Christmas is not about sweets!

All glory to Him. I had received my gift this 2007- the joy of sharing with my son!

No comments: