Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wonder why we celebrate Christmas? It's about the birth of Jesus!

Last saturday was eventful as it was the first time that my brother allowed us to enter his house to host a Christmas party! Even my mum was pretty shocked to hear that! It is truly amazing grace! Besides the 28 guests who turned up, I also had the joy to witness with my son to the rest og the children present! He was quick witted to add that Christmas isn't about presents, Santa Claus, Christmas tree. The rest of the children listened to him! While I had to manage the 10 children in the room, trying to read the Christmas story, there was Jeremiah! Once he spoke, the rest of the them stopped their bickering and listened! I am amazed how God use the little ones among us to reach out to their age group! One day, you will know what I mean to experience such joy of sharing with your children. So it is not good to leave your children at home while you serve, take them with you and you will not know when God will give them words of wisdom!

This is my christmas gift! I am happy enuf! What about you? Silver bells, pretty dress??

Yesterday, message was on Grace. Let's demonstrate grace this Christmas and in the year 2008.

No comments: