Wednesday, November 14, 2007

willing work

FYI, I had started volunteering work. I am so stressed out when I hear those parents who have kids who are already reading independently. Then I hear about this and that school being good and the list of reasons that explains why this school is a good school.

My reason for this school is that it is the only Christian school in Tampines. I know it is academically driven too. Poi Chin is another good school for kids with strong chinese support.

Last week, I heard about the grace of God upon this family who got into this school as a volunteer. What she did was to write in and appeal and go home to pray. God is in show biz. He wants people to know how popular HE is and shows HIs mighty work among us. Am I an outstanding advertisment...? Wana see more? Log on to the bible for more. (jere can imitate the mocca adver quite well. He really knocked me off when one day when I was putting on his trunks for him and he suddenly jumped on the bed and "perform" the adver!) I wanted to video it but my boss said that I have better work to do! So I submit lah!

No comments: