Wednesday, November 14, 2007

little miss potti

Hee! Hee! I am going to announce that my princess is potty- trained! I am so impressed with her. She will tell me that she wants to pee and took off her underwear and pee. You will find it tickling when she sits on her little tub instead of her potty, very cute! She is very happy with herself when she pees and pass motion on it. She will beam in pride and tell daddy about it! I told her I will give her a star each time she pees and she is happy. So am I!

See how easy to please young kids! On the contrary, Jere is responding well with withdrawal of rewards. I told him that when he is super angelic, he gets to watch 3 vcd, 2 for good behaviour, 1 for average and 0 for unacceptable day. It works well for a week now! Try it.

Well, I think God works like that too. The younger we are spiritually the easier to discipline and train. and vice versa, agree? So let's try to be a retard and give God a break of our nonsense! Can I? Talking rubbish again....bye!

No comments: