Sunday, November 11, 2007

Submission

I think it is amazing! After today's sermon, we returned home talking about wives submit to husbands. So I assume that wives in general have a problem with agreeing with our husbands most of the time. So it is in the bible so it must be a "household" issue!

Jeff shut me up when he said, "wives submit to husbands!" Oh! I dun feel oppressed instead I tot about how God must know that women have alot of disagreement with men! And the point is to submit! Focus discuss is "I must submit when I disagree." Then that is submission! I think it is awesome! Din realised that I have been in disagreement mode almost all the time as I often think that I am quite submissive! So why aren't we in agreement?

I dun know! I constantly ask myself what is my responsibility and God's responsibility is GRACE. My responsibility is to align my life with HIS words! How? Still finding out. Wun be perfect as long as I live!

I do still have issues stuck in my head...waiting for God to act before I open my mouth. Things like:
fyi attitude from my girls
invitation for Christmas party
invitation for baptism
house- signing of papers
renovation discussion
catering to my unmarried girls and married ones
plan for 2008
review of 2007
Nov and dec plans with kids
volunteering work
still have some more..brain swelling now. So wun think more. quite sleepy now. bye

No comments: