Thursday, September 4, 2008

tHANK yoU tOMMY

Before I deicided to log in to this site, I tot I should visit my good friend's site. Seeing how cute and wonderfull Steffi is now really warms my heart. Especially Tom monkeying with Steffi, her laugther is so contagious. Jere and Khloe saw it thrice and ended up laughing like her!

I was surfing to look for a piano teacher for Jere and had contacted one. Then my itchy fingers proceeded to search for more courses for jere and even to look for phonics lesson for Khloe who will turn 3 soon. Perhaps my idea of letting them enjoy their childhood is not ideal. As it turns out now, Jere is taking 2 lessons, one which is phnoics whichj I am competent to teach but fail. Another one is chinese which I am at a lost. Somehow, getting khloe to start next year may help her to assimilate into formal education in a more comfortable pace. Though Jere is doing well in his chinese as in the results, his usage of mandarine remains low. His reading is having slight improvememnt but again...is he ready for Primary one? Fear and anxiety took control...I became depressed. So thank you Tommy and Lizhen for uploading those cute pictures...reminding me again to trust GOd and be thankful always!

No comments: