Monday, September 29, 2008

Itz been a week or more.

Last 2 weeks, hubby was very consumed with his sermon...I responded by being available whenever he wants and took the children out when he wanted complete silence.

Thank God is over. Last week I was adventurous. I brought Khloe to Susan's house in the morning and reached home by 11.30am to pick Jereboy home. I also brought them to Christina's house for the children to play together. That was my primary reason. Secondary reason is scrapbooking at Sue's house and collecting old clothes and gown from Gracia! Khloe is wearing Gracia's old clothes when thet are different by 3 months!! Still I am thankful that gOD PROVIDED all that I need. A gown for Khloe and a suit for Jere. Amazing!

Last weekend, I also had my house opening rather than warming as I feel that it is already quite warm. My guests list were mainly people who had never visited my place and a time for me to chat up with ex- colleagues who are SAHM. Thank God my house din collapse! I had 50 guests in the afternoon and 45 guests in the evening! I also thank God for my sis in law who had Mary with her to take care of the children while I tidied up the place and of course my wonderful sister Sally.

This week I intend to keep up with the visiting but Gracia is sick today and abit more war time for Khloe and Josh...

No comments: