Sunday, September 7, 2008

see this



This is the one that he had so much fun...but poor Gloria. Thank God they grow up together so no one is sour after that.

I am thankful to God for showing and guiding me how to teach Jere. Through this game, he learnt to trust me more and that I can make better decision than him. In turn I prayed for him to be able to make decision that please God alone. I reminded him to be alert as sin creeps in when we let our guard down. When we think it is ok to delay, when we think it is ok to ignore or just a little bit of diobedience. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

I wonder all these inputs will amount to what? My mum did not teach me so many things... She often tells me to use my eyes to see and learnt. No need of books and enrichement lessons...So I am saved by grace. Amazing grace

No comments: