Friday, September 12, 2008

miserable

Jeff said is the lack of HS in my life! I tot perhaps, I had been very angry with jere for the last 2 weeks. I jus wacked him upside down. To the point that I had to bend and break the cane before I do anything bad! Lord...Lord help me to come out of the situation. To let go and let him be.

It is unbearable to wake up each morning to repeat the same instruction, to dress up, drink milk, wear shoes and eat supplememnt. When he returns, go and bathe, eat and take out your work to do!!!!! Its driving me mad!!!!rage rather! So I warned him this morning that I will not do that anymore. So just now, he stood in a daze... I caned him from his back and immediately, he sat down to start hi schoolwork. He delayed his work...taking his own sweet time, so I made him finish the entire book. Now still waiting for him to do his work....pencil rolled off...Khloe came in....distractions...my problem??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont worry about that. it is the same with elliot. I am also getting very impatient with him ALL the time. he would take a long time to eat his lunch and would take a long time to do his work. I also heard from some parents not to teach the child too much or let them do too much work.the child may switch off in class or start to lose focus. so now i read more and maybe do a bit of maths and chinese. other than that, i let him watch some cartoon before he is unable to do so next year due to the tons of homework he may have.So take heart that ALL of these boys are like that... :)