Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If You are happy...and you know it!

Oh man! I have been like a broken recorder...singing this song dun know how many times! But it is a good way to engage Khloe to physical exercise and following instruction.

This weekend will be encounter and yes...I will be there to stay. Actually I tot I dun have to stay.Watever, my Lord will provide a way for me. This week Jeff has to return to work on Sat!!! Always my faith has to be tested. Gotta rope in my FIL. Hopefully he can entertain both of them till Jeff returns around noon.

Last Monday, I took both to Tampines swimming complex. Paid $1 for adult and $0.50 for each child. There is a fun pool with 2 slides and a raining mushroom. We spent an hour and half just in that fun pool alone. The problem is that I have to take both into the ladies toilet to wait for me while I changed. There is also a children toilet which Jere bathed on his own. While I still have to carry Khloe to rinse as she is afraid of water shower!! That night Jeff said that I can't take Jere into the ladies toilet, he has to wait outside. After some tots, I guess tomorrow I will not wear costume there but shorts. Gotta convince Khloe that I can't be wet since the fun pool is about 0.45m if I am not wrong. Question is whether I can get into the pool with shorts and Ts??? Yah! I also met Karine from Pastor cluster there...she is there teaching Aqua areobics!

Later today I will be going for my checkup at Tanjong Pagar. Free pap smear and breast check! Tomorrow Juli will come and we will go to Sharon's house to visit her twin boys! Come to think of it..I am glad to see 4 others from my school are now SAHM. Praise God. Letz hope that next year package will be more family orientated rather that economy driven!

No comments: