Monday, August 4, 2008

I made it

I am so thankful that I had gone thru the 2 and half day fast! Yahoo. Gotta be discipline and be on track again...after a long haul!

Emma is also born...Kevin's daughter..Praise God!

Btw, I am so thrilled that this sat is national day! Ha! Ha! The end of our fasting period... Well...I am thankful for my husband support to fast with me. He really encouraged me tremendously.

This week, I am preparing for National Day CK prg. Had just bought some tibits for the goodie bag and still looking for abit more. This thursday will visit Sue with children to do some scrapbooking.

I am also thankful and touched that the ladies had graciously left notes for my gift. I am so touched. In fact, when I read it...it is still amazing grace.

Sometimes, I think that I should just organize a get together for all SAHM, and hear each of our thanksgiving.

No comments: