Thursday, August 21, 2008

Swimming

I have been thinking how to plan my time. I tot how to get Jere to learn as many useful stuff before next year he will be in primary 1. He will not have time to learn any other things and I want to honor my words- to have a happy child!

So I was thinking to ask Tim to tag along this swimmming class that I am thinking of... then the Lord sent me a wise woman- Sabrina! I met her at her blk and asked her about swimming- an important survival skill. She reminded me that if my child has water phobia then I should spend the next few months playing in the water before signing him up. Why use the money to see your child struggle to even step into the water..how true!

So I tot I should plan my Monday and Thursday to swim at Tampines public pool! Never do it before...so will be quite a feat! Then today..it must rain twice...is God telling me to hold my horses? Perhaps I should shop for a life jacket for Khloe before going to the pool. Sabrina also reminded me to pray. That is one thing that I totally forgot!

In fact, I was planning a get-away for my family retreat cum celebrating jere's birthday. Then it must fail because boss said that oversea trip will drain him. Then Freddie told me that he has a promotion for hotel rates. I grabbed the tot of it and went ahead to plan what to do for that weekend. Then....Women encounter....I tot I dun have to stay...Wrong! I was expected to stay! So I had to cancel all my plans for family retreat and seek first HIs kingdom.

Then finally I am at ease. I am so rested to go for the encounter first then after that then think about the family retreat! I believe it will take place. So must pray.

I am also excited with Pastor's series on family. I enjoyed last week sermon and certainly is looking forward to hear him this week. I tot it is funny when someone told me that to be busy is equal to BCs! Indeed....what else is better to be busy with?

Again I lose my temper lately, perhaps it is coz fasting is over....energy reload..so start screaming and yelling again! I cried and apologised to my children for my lack of love. I still struggle with wanting my way first."Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit...humble yourselves therefore under God's mighty hand..."

Now I am quite busy preparing for encounter weekend. so gotta go!

No comments: