Friday, August 1, 2008

Fayra is coming!

All glory to God. This morning, after reading the booklet, I decided to sms my brother regarding the money that he owed me and told him to contra with mum instead. I also told him to take care and be ready for Fayra.

2 hours later, when my phone rang, I told Khloe that it may be kim kim telling us about Fayra. True! Fayra will be born in 3-4 hours time! God is with us....espec now as I have taken the step of faith this year once again....aftera good 5 years break! Last year, I tried, but ended hospitalised!

Lastly, I want to remind myself that the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. I am glad to pen these now, witnessing the grace and experiencing His goodness. My daily living is teaching me to live simply and to see that God is in biz with me. Read today 40 day fast book.

ALso...my surprise is also this year, my hubby took leave to be with me! He had never taken leave for any reason except for church retreat or related. How much I am loved??beyond words...yesterday, I also received my birhtday gift from my dearest friends....and my best friend suddenly popped by and spent the afternoon with me....I wouldn't experince HIS goodness if I had been slogging in office now.

No comments: