Thursday, July 31, 2008

The day

After tonight...the trumpet will sound. The begining of 3 day fast. Today the fast booklet spoke to me! I am reminded to live simply. So I have to forget the Mango clothes I saw yesterday, the Taiwan trip that I have been thinking.

Now, I have reduced jere's class to just HYPY and reading. Will not be continuing Art. Have to wait for another season for Abacus to start! What a pity! After I allowed him to decide to continue or not, Jeff and MIL told me that abacus is good for him! Obvious lah...otherwise, I would not have been scouting around for so so long. And to bear all their complaints that I had piled Jere with too many lessons! So fuming to think about it! I must say that MUM knows best! So stop meddling with me!!!

Perhaps I should just wait for 2 months before starting Jere with his piano. Meanwhile, I will get him to complete his assessment books and erhmm....take him swimming!

O Lord, enlarge my hands to do and plan. May it please you. BTW, I was asked to take up HARP coordinating. Wonder if I am making a right move??

Had calculated....gotta wait for another 3 years before I apply full-time. Will not be doing full-time tuition, as no CPF. wanna pay off HDB loan asap! Says my lord.

Kinda of scare to work again! Wonder how the Lord will pave the way for me to return to my first- love- Teaching. Also I had been sitting on the testimony which I am still wondering about. Will it stand after 4 years later? Will it be useful then?
I'm sure if it is HIS purpose, I will get a position in SHPS in due time. Gotta act in faith. Without faith, cannot please God.

No comments: