Monday, July 21, 2008

Breastfeeding and me

Yesterday, after service...I pondered upon my life. There are so many things to praise God and thank our Lord for....yet my face does not show them all! My hubby often reminded me to smile more especially on Sunday...yet...again and again..I failed myself and my lord.

Before I share, I would like you to hear this great announcement! There is a new post called "Senior home affairs minister". And the next ladder to climb is probably Mentor home affairs minister. My friend sue was promoted! She was appraised based on last year 2007 performance and yes! She scored an A, which calls for an increment and yahoo recognition! I was over the moon to hear that this is one post out for grab! So go and grab it asap! Isn't it still very thrilling and exciting to be a SAHM!! Got lots to do and creative space to explore!

Okay. Remember when I started bf Khloe....first the milk don't arrive.So pray and eat all the food that will trigger the flow. once the suckling continues..the milk will eventually arrive...I enter into the land filled with milk and honey. since the milk is established, I continuted to bf coz of the ease and benefits of it. Finally I start to think of weaning...squeezed lemon and stucked them on!!

Just like my life!!!be it wanting a life partner, a baby, a career, a school and etc . I will pray and do all I can to get what is my desire. Then I perserve in seeking and doing everything in my power to be closer to my goal. Once I get my desired goal, sometimes I may continue to work on it, and sometimes or rather most of the time, I will neglect it, put it aside and let it turn cold....an unwanted doll. When will I start to store treasures in heaven where moth and rust do not destroy...when will I move out of my comfort zone and serve the least?

ASHAMED.

Oh! Another wonderful story to share which happened yesterday. I was early for service, so I took Jere, Xavier and Khloe for a walk along Expo. Seeing Xavier holding on to his autobot, I asked the Lord to give me something worthy to share about the kingdom. The code "666" in rev 13:16-17 "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to recieve a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." I told them that during the end times, people will have this mark. Surprised and curious, they asked me about how can this happen. Then along the way, I pointed to them the numerous machinery around us which require mircochip to operate. They sought and pointed to me while walking. I told them that when I was young, there was't so many of such machinery around. People chose and not forgetting the we were created in HIs own image, we have the ability to think and create both good and bad things. I asked them to choose...to give their mind to create good or bad things.. to create more machines...? Just like the cube has enormous power, so is our mind. I asked them if they will surrender and always ask God to help them? Of course, they din answered me...totally lost in what I said..I tot!

Later during service, I asked them what I can pray for them. Xavier wanted a PSB, Jere wanted a mark on this forehead! I was thrown off again!

No comments: