Friday, July 18, 2008

Balloting!



Yesterday, at 8pm, I had logged in to see if there was going to be balloting. 45 places, 24 within 1km, 8 within 2km, and 30 outside 2km. So there will be balloting for those who are outside 2km for only 13 places left.

Then I had a nightmare! I dreamed that Brenda from SHPS called me to tell me that there will be balloting! I freak out in unbelief! I read clearly and had spoken to Brenda and others to clarify this part about the within 1 km thingy! Then again..is it overwhelming response?What a relief when I awoke at 6.30am, refusing to return to bed! Tonight, gotta check online again to confirm that Jereboy is in! Praise God!

Well for one thing to share about this school is that when we decided to shift from punggol to Tampines, we had decided that it must be close enuf so that we don't have to pay for transport. Not realising that this balloting thingy gives priority for people who stay within 1 km then 1-2 km then last 2km outside the school diameter! So praise God for helping us with this decision.

Also, when we purchase this unit successfully, without our part of delay, I had told God that it will be a sign that I will get into SHPS!

Today fast n pray booklet talks about the thing that is stuck in my heart! How can I let my husband go... to a place not developed. How can I face each day wondering if my children will be fatherless, yet I am reminded that HE will be My Father....

How to let go and trust God and encourage my husband to go and pursue what he should do? Seriously must pray for an undivided heart.

Yesterday, my mum came and stayed with me. I was so happy esp. my hubby went to pick her from Purmei. I know this is how Jeff shows that he loves me! KEE!!Ke!!

Check out Khloe's new friend. My neighbour's niece..Pakistan blood..beautiful hor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya.. i read about that too. Not easy to let go of our husbands for such work..