Monday, July 28, 2008

The stranger on the road to Emmaus


Hmm..I've just started reading this book this morning. Thick book to digest, but I'm sure I will swallow them well if I chew on it bit by bit!

Same goes for God's word. Chew, meditate day and night...soon you will be able to swallow it.

This week will be a rather quite and not easy week to go through! The tot of 3 day fast makes my feet weak! Do you?

Oh yes, I must applaud Julianna for reminding the speaker that Titus 2:5 "...busy at home."1 Tim 5:14 "...to manage their homes..." are words for NIV that tells women to be at home.

Certainly, work is important as work at home is still work. So listen up!

I am also tinking if Ican get friends to go with me on the 16 august a sat to Suntec convention hall to attend a seminar organised by Channel news asia. Topic is "perfecting parenting." $11 per person, register before 31 July. 2-5.30pm.

Gotta pray through CK prg, will be briefing the helpers this sunday. Thank God for extra hands to help!

Somehow, this week seemed like it is going to be long....however, I am happy to think about Lizhen's hubby coming back home to her this week too! very tough to be taking care of a baby alone. So I am very thankful that these series of parent talks are targeted at HUSBANDS.

Enjoy

No comments: