Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bless the Poor.





This 40 day fast has set my heart heavy on these words....instead of often feeding the already well- fed gang, can I change to find a totally new breed of friends to mingle?

How can I shift my value system and demonstrate what God commands me to do? Please note that by feeding the poor will not make me a better Christian. The act of humility in my heart which must take place then the change of lifestlye will probably catch HIS atttention.

"I wanna be like Jesus...I wanna follow Him... I wanna be like Jesus, over and over and over again...."

So tighten my belt and be on a lookout, gotta kick myself out of comfort living and enter into a land filled with "milk and honey".

I surely hope this 40 day fast will make me more like Jesus- my saviour and friend! Do you know Him yet?

No comments: