Friday, November 21, 2008

shopping

Today, I reached my mum's house at 7am. We left at 8am for porridge at Tiong Bahru. Then I brought my children to Orchard. Aiyo...the shops are not open!

Then I wondered around and finally get my job done. I had to carry Khloe as she was sleepy and decided to travel down to Plaza Singapura. Went to Daiso then dawn on me that I need some Christmas decor for the party on 13 Dec Sat 6pm. Quite relunctantly, I bought a few items as I haven't thought of a theme yet. So I will be doing that for next week. I also stepped into "Made with love" shop and almost bought everything! They are all so pretty. My children were busy tearing the place down so I left without buying anything. But I am sure when I have an off- day, I will meet with Susan and get there to browse and buy.

Now, I am thinking of those pretty little things...LUST.

Oh! My friend Ada and Huiling and her family will be coming to our Christmas party!

No comments: