Wednesday, November 19, 2008

School Holiday

Monday, I met Aries at 10.30am, city hall. We went to Popular Bookfest and spent $138!!Kinda of proud to find somethings for christmas doorgift for the children....and of course, assessment books for Jeremiah.

I have been dependent on assessment books to teach him since last year. However, Teach less, learn more thingy din take place in me! Instead of SEED, SHPS is trying out something else. They have no need of textbook for semester 2. It is certainly a good news to know that learning is never confined in books alone. Yet...me....still stuck on assessment books to grill him alive! I can't believe what I am doing when I am alone. He has just completed 1 primary one book! How wicked and old fashion I am!

Well...gotta keep going and believing.

No comments: