Monday, November 3, 2008

good days are back

Hubby bought a second hand laptop for me to play...so nice of him. 2 more weeks and my children will be with me. Have been thinking what to do with them as this is the last Dec holiday wwith them. 2009 will be exciting as Jere will be in P1 and that means 12.30 - 6.30pm while Khloe will be in PCF from 1-4pm!

Kinda look forward to what I had been waiting for....5 weekdays, 3 should be for tuition, 1 to meet pastor and 1 to swim. Gotta pray that my tuition timing can be well planned such that I can pick Khloe from school at lest thrice a week and hopefully daily for Jere.

As promised, Jere did not have any "NI" need improvement in his report card, which is enough for me! He said that his friends had amny "A" and "B". I choose to praise him and be content with our agreement. So he deserved to be praised and rewarded.

Also I just asked the Chinese teacher what is the best age to send for her class and she said K2. So I did the rite thing...packed jere with so many classes early this year. Now he is still learning piano and swimming only. I think I am OKTO

No comments: