Monday, November 24, 2008

calligraphy

Just last week, I was told that children should learn calligraphy to enrich their chinese culture. It also helps with chinese. Today, there is a new ink painting course just on 1- 5 Dec at tampines central cc. Hooray!

I am also thinking how to get people to be willing to help with cradle roll. For one thing I know, if I don't find 8 leaders, I can't run else will end up closing it again! I also know that I am finding problems for myself. As much as I know I should serve and be in a state of self denial...I can't help but wonder if I have better things to mind, e.g my children. I totally agree that with children who don't nap, one can be extremely short-fused with them when they interupt with our prepartion. I often deal with it as I wonder and plan for the cluster, cell and my mentoring sessions. No big deal though...the strain is often on my children. That's why, I am better off not serving, isn't it? Why bother??

I am not angry...jus sounding it to make sure that everyone knows that I am a mere mother who is still trying to make ends meet. Trying to manage and be above situations before it gets me!Trying to rise above the turmoils of the day, the routine of daily living and yet experiencing the joy of a mother. Not having the burden of putting bread on the table, not having to report to my superior, not having to tolerate other's slowness, not having to labour! But to lovingly raise my children in the fear of the Lord! Isn't it a tall order? So being at home has a lot to do with myself. The person who says that SAHM is a boring task, is the one who has never done that before. Where is the creditibilty? WHy ask a non-artist their opinion of a painting? Shouldn't we turn to our maker for opinions?

I know what I should be doing staying at home for the past 3 years and the next 4 years...do you?

No comments: