Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School rocks

Last friday was eventful. Sent Jere to school and sobbed at a corner...seeing im going up for assembly. So irritating having to go through this again....just felt that he had grown up and is going to another milestone.

I prayed that he will excel...esp when we are serving God so actively...must be a good fruit. perhaps this is the stress that I have. Isn;t bearing fruit part of the work of us mothers...or again HS?

Whatever...then I sent Khloe for her PCF...ha ha! I missed her orientation. It was supposed to be in the morning but I had not seen the doc.

Anyway, today being second day of school for this week. I am still going thru separation anxiety. At the back of my mind, I worry that teacher will complain baout Khloe being too domineering and Jere not attentive and ....I guess the list is endless. Until I decide to put them at the foor of the cross...where I am at rest.

O lord...deliver me from such agonising experience...on the other hand. I must thank God that at least I am blogging now withour anyone disturbing. I am free to plan a effective timetable. This week, gota stay focus...settle my children and husband then myself...I mean cropping my hair and doing some retail therapy before Chinese New Year.

Gotta go and settle some ppt for sermon this sunday.

No comments: