Monday, January 12, 2009

It's the time of the year

Tonight, I am sitting alone, quiet and rested in front of my laptop...thinking that I am on vacation again. Boss is away and I am oTOT with the 2 of them. I told them that we are on our own and we got to watch out for one another.

Khloe is down with stomach flu, now sleeping in my bed. Well...I am praying that she will not have fever and vommiting and ....coz it's going to be a long night...alone...washing up the vomit, cleaning up and comforting her. Lord I pray that tonight and the rest of the nights will be peaceful, Khloe fever will not come in and out and that she will not be cranky. Else I will be crumpy and tired out. Lord help me and you said that you will be with me always..so I can count on you...that I will not be tempted beyond me! In Jesus name
AMEN!
Readers..please keep me in prayer.

No comments: