Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My life

Yesterday was the first time I went swimming after such a long break from exercise. I had bought a new suit and a new pair of goggles $50!! Well... This expenditure will make me not give up swimming at any cost.

While I was swimming, the joy was mine. I love to swim alone under the hot sun and besides it was not crowded at all. I get to pick my digital locker, and bathroom was clean and most importantly- QUIET. I like to serenity of such afternoon. I must thank God for my season has come....

I am hoping to send Khloe for ballet class soon. Jere is doing alright...like most boys will forget to inform me of his outstanding homework and notes in his bag for 2-3 days without handing in to tch!!! I really detest such people. What to do...gotta reduce my spanking and of course verbal abuse!!!

I had vowed to stop spanking him and I had broken that covenant....I am working on it daily and trying to be more laid back so that I will not continually be pressurized.

Days looking glooming....tuition is cutting down as parents can't afford them. I am still choosing to trust God for our finances. He will make a way for me! I am not idling at home...

Yah..cradle roll will start on 2nd week of Feb. I keep telling Jeff that this is a "itchy" backside project. He reminded me that so long it is for the extension of God's kingdom...DO it HEARTILY. then of course I said AMEN!

Last week I also crashed with my MIL. I had prayed to ask God to contain my anger and help me to talk to my FIL instead. Great! I had a good time pouring my frustration to my FIL instead of confronting my MIL. God really helps me when I am not out to destroy but to build better days with my in laws...

No comments: