Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good Morning!


This morning jere had left for school. He did not tell me that he needs to bring his readers and I know that he will be "punished" for not getting his flashcards cut out!

Yesterday, I am reminded as SAHM, I should be concern more on his spiritual aspect not so much of academic. However, it seems like I am weighed down by jereboy's chinese and blah blah blah....I am not worried for his spiritual life as I see that he does know who is God and had demonstrated his understanding. What I have not seen this far is his demonstration of love for Him. Through his worship, I saw change...but does God see as I see? God weighs a man's heart. How can I weigh my son's heart? So through faith will I serve, in quietness and confidence will be my strength....

Then again, I was reminded that SAHM is a vey busy ministry and Pastor enjoyed herself in those decade that she spent with her children. Do I say this now? Will I say it again when I am half a century old? Silly! Of course I do. Or else why should I make such a decision! You may wonder...

No comments: