Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Falling in love- lust of the eyes

Seems like I cannot get scrapbooking off my mind. Oh no! But my lord says thatI will not have the time to do it! True lah.

Yesterday nite, I went back to pack and had not packed all my books in the studyroom. Yet the record holds 14 boxes! Later, I will go back and pack again. MIL will help me with the children.

Actually absence really makes the heart fonder. Each time when my hubby is away, I will miss him alot. I will think of him and wonder when he will return. Also I really salute those mums who have "travelling" husbands. Quite a feat to have their husbands often outstation. I truly respect these lot of mum. Of course one such mum is Joyce! I happened to meet her at eastpoint shopping. Her "days" are different from mine. I just wonder how did she manage when her hubby was flying most of the time? Anyway, I would like to use all my time carefully. It was precious to hear the sweet voice over the phone last nite. And I eager await his call tonite. I know he knows how I feel. It is not the fact that he is not around to HELP that matters...it is the warm and comfort to know that Jeff is always looking out for me...caring and wanting to know how was my day like that makes me ......aiyah...only I know how he feels about me that matters. That's why I chose him. And that's why he chose me to be his wife. Amazing! We had known one another for almost a decade now. Yes, we are married for half a decade now!

No comments: