Thursday, July 16, 2009

hello

since last week, i had been very free...had not felt so rested for such a long time. I really praise God and thank God for this break. I enjoyed myself, sitting on my sofa, reading my book and breaking fast at home. It had been wonderful.

before that could happen, I had felt miserable because i was retrenched. one of my student was transferred to korean school and had no time for tuition, while another was unhappy with me. I felt unwanted, and for a while useless....then again...I fell into mild depression, i can;t sleep, very annoyed with almost everything and everyone. that lasted for about 2-3 days. in the midst of my praying and reading...i knew that i must ride the tide else i will sink and die. I will not let it happen.. i had not start living in the first place. I mean living the way I wanted. now, staying at home is what I want, but again... i struggle with motherhood. I read an article which cheered me, it is about loving chldren and family but hating motherhood. the author is none other than a mum. anyway, the story directed me to focus...my enemy is not motherhood, but rather my accusation towards myself. that means....listening to satan lor....

gota go...

No comments: