Wednesday, July 29, 2009

green pasture

Learning to be content is easy now. Coz someone told me that if I water my garden everyday, it will be green. So I need not look over the other side and hoping for it to happen.

I had been reading and enjoy learning more about myself and God. Half my time, mothering, and the other half, enjoying life. What could I ask for....I'm thankful to my great mentor, my supportive mum, my cute sister, my patient husband, my annoying children, my faithful friends...all for my pleassure ... to learn and love life.

So what's the purpose of life....worship. How??....cleaning the table, mopping the floor,repeating instructions and etc...in the name of being a servant. Am I, Will I be always humble...I struggle. yet, I know my struggle is not a losing battle. I am sure to win.

come to the rat race.....Jere's chinese oral is next week. I tot of a brilliant idea to get im to memorise the 2 tang shi that will be tested. Ha!Ha! after school, if he dun memorise, he simply can't watch any TV programmes!!!!wicked...very wicked....but it works!!!2 nights, and he is almost quite a polished tang shi scholar...i pray lah. well...the rest is up to him. still gota get im to memorise 2 more picture conversation passages else, he is sure dumbstruck! God will help us.

No comments: