Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Term 2 week 2

I am now learning and teaching my children to thank God for our salvation daily. Also to praise God for who he is... His work on the cross.

I have been reading a book about SEX! Whether one believes he sins or not, he/she will not change the fact that the sun will still shine and the work completed at the cross. How many times, you have heard people turning away from the church, or relationship simply coz they had grown tired or offended in some way. Like it or not, we will have to stand before God to be judged. So continue to lead a "carefree" life...and see how Satan will leave u in the lurch!

I write these because, I had witnessed so many friends' life ruined. They had exchanged short term gains for eternal future/hope!

So happy to hear that Lizhen will be in London till 14 June! Lusting....

No comments: