Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jere scored full marks!

Yesterday, Jeremiah alighted from his school bus and told me that he had a sticker for his spelling. I was happy to hear it. I wondered its his success that he was happy or seeing the beam on my face....

That's why I keep telling myself that life starts when Jere was born. Children are the ones that keep us living the right way. Or should I say the way God wants me to be.

Did I ever say that I thought I was a fantastic teacher until I stayed at home? Nay....I am not saying that I can't teach my kids...cause if I can say that I can't teach my kids...then the question is who else? So I will still say that I can teach my kids...I will teach my kids and will be a fantastic teacher at least to them! Rite.....

Thank you for being interested in reading my blog...be patient with me...I will improve.

2 comments:

Kev said...

Hi Katie, agree with you on the part, 'Children are the ones that keep us living the right way. Or should I say the way God wants me to be'.

I am experiencing it myself. My focus now is from "Train up a child in the way that he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" -- Proverbs 22:6

As parents, we ourselves need to know the way of the Lord first before we can teach and train up our children.

Our children are God's children too. Thus, this calls for stewardship...

Queen said...

So how do you know that you know the way of the Lord then?

Ten year series answer...